Monday, December 13, 2004

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I've written anything. Most of the time I just have nothing to blog about. I've taken up French again. Every Tuesday and Thursday, since October until end of December. I like learning French. At first I wasn't used to my classmates. But lately, we've gotten closer. There are even two interesting guys that have helped me get over HIM. One is 8 years older, very mysterious because he refuses to tell anyone his job. The other is 4 years younger than me. He's very nice and cute.

As for HIM, I sent HIM a card for Aidilfitri and a birthday card at the same time. On HIS birthday, I resisted the temptation to call him. Maybe next year... At least I'm not obssessing over HIM so much. Oh, I still daydream about him, but those two other guys also play big roles in my daydreams. Usually involves a few jealousy fight.... Yeah, in my dreams!

No comments: