Saturday, October 02, 2004

Not Nice!

I am NOT a nice person. I am hot tempered, vindictive, sarcastic and I can hold a grudge for years. My motto seems to be "I forgive but I never forget". I can suddenly mention some hateful incident from 15 years ago and name eeryone involved. I bring up past misdeeds in an instant if you do something I don't like.

Actually I'm in a bad mood because my friend just cancelled something I had planned for a month. I had asked for her to clear a day, just for us to spend together, catching up on news, etc. That was in the last week of August. Everything was set for 2nd Oct. but she called on Friday saying she had something to do with her sister. Okay, I understand. Family comes first, right. We decided Sunday would be okay. Tonight she called to say she has to go to a family day with her mother. Excuse me, but if you know there's a family day that weekend, shouldn't you check with your family whether or not you have to go before you make plans with your friends. Believe me, the next time someone says "We should get together sometime.", I'll just give them the dates that I'm free and let them plan everything. Saves me the heart break! Never again!

No comments: