Sunday, August 29, 2004

September is coming!

It's the end of August. My contract is until the 30th of August. But, they have just enough funding to rehire two people for a month. So, on the 8th of September I'll start work again. Until then,I have to practice for the assesment centre. I have to build up my stamina and study Malaysian policies. In October, it's French class and driving lessons. I have planned out everything for the next three months, including outings with friends.
Here are another two conflicting traits. I like to plan everything and have backup plans, just in case. But, I can also call someone at 8a.m. and asking if they want to go out at 10a.m. The spontaneous part doesn't come out very often. My friends are thankful for that.

It's the Olympics again. I've always hated the fact that the time difference would mean I have to stay up late to watch my favorite events; gymnastics and diving. Nowadays, I like to watch all the events, except for football which I've always thought as a boring sport. Also, badminton, I hate that too. Tennis, hockey, water polo, yuck! On second thought, maybe I do still watch only gymnastics. When I was younger, I begged my mother to send me for gymnastics lessons. Now, I can only imagine myself doing cartwheels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmprf!! Typical of a girl...only wanna see the sport that got muscular guys.Well for your info my dear, football@soccer happens to be the greatest sport in the world. Its almost a religion for some. I like football, so dont laa say bad about that one, specially badminton. You should learn badminton sometime, then you can invite yus to play with you. He's a freak for badminton u know?

--funnay5--