Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I need a switch...

I need a switch... so that I can easily switch between work mode to relax mode.

I've been told by several of my friends that I can only talk about work and nothing else. We would go out for lunch and all I can think of is we need to get back soon so that I can finish a report, or I'd be reminding them of whatever stuff they need to give me for work related task.

So, how do I turn off my work mode? Even in my dreams, I work.

Hobbies only help for a few hours, but then it's back to "Tomorrow I need to do this, tell them to do this, etc".

Someone once told me that I need to learn to delegate and trust people to do their job. I've tried to delegate more but it's sometimes a lot easier and faster for me to do it myself.

Arghh! Let it go! Deep breaths... and relax...

No comments: